Are you looking forward to study a business program in Europe? NEOMA Business School can be your destination. With many English-taught programs, its campuses in Rouen, Reims and Paris, the business school is popular for being one of the most innovative schools for business administration programs in France.
Perks to study at the NEOMA Business School
- Top Ranked: Ranked at the 30th position in the Financial Times worldwide for the “Masters in Management 2021” ranking.
- Triple Diplomas: CentraleSupélec, AgroParisTech, Tongji University (China), Politecnico di Milano (Italy), INCEIF (Malaysia), etc.
- Strong Network: Over 250 partner companies with 65,700 alumni from over 127 countries.
The NEOMA Business School is popular for producing employable graduates that are highly skilled. With over 65,700 graduates all over the world, the business school is a well-connected that has an active alumni network to help students in accessing opportunities.
In this blog, let us know about popular disciplines in the field of management, their entry requirements, duration, cost of education and a lot more. Read on!
Popular Programs at NEOMA Business School
Offering an extensive portfolio of popular programs and disciplines in the field of management, NEOMA Business school is a perfect destination for students willing to higher education abroad in France.
The business school offers management programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Here is the list of popular programs in the field of Management at the NEOMA Business School:
At Bachelors Level:
Students can study following programs for a bachelor’s degree:
- Global Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Management and Technology
- Bachelor in International Business Management
- Bachelor in Services Management
- Bachelor in Retail Management
At Masters Level:
Students can study following programs for a Masters in France at NEOMA-B School:
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Financial Markets And Technologies
- MSc Finance, Investment & Wealth Management
A bachelor’s degree in management is of 2 to 3 years whereas a masters degree is of 1 to 2 years, depending on the chosen discipline. Here are the entry requirements to study at the NEOMA Business School:
- Bachelors in Management: 12th grade Baccalaureate qualification Baccalaureate (IB, high school diploma or equivalent).
- Masters in Management: A successful completion of a 3 year or a 4-year higher education degree.
France is considered to be a pocket-friendly destination comparative to other European countries. Although the tuition fee for a bachelors or master’s degree will vary depending upon the chosen specialization, here is the average tuition fee at the NEOMA Business School:
- Bachelor’s Degree: €6,000 euros – €12,000 per year
- Master’s Degree: €14,750 per year per year
NEOMA Business School provides financial aid to the international students in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and bursaries. Here are some of the popular scholarships:
- Excellence International Scholarships – Master in Management
- Excellence International Scholarships – MSc programs
- Excellence International Scholarships – Global BBA program
- Narotam Sekhsaria’s Scholarships
These can be partially paid scholarships and to get exact details on the same, students are recommended to visit the university website.
In short, NEOMA Business school is a perfect educational institution to study a management degree. It is one of the top business schools in France that ranks at 39th place in the list of best European Business Schools. If you are planning to study here, do connect with us for more details.